Simplify your life with the convenience and security of online banking! Banking just got a whole lot easier with Online Banking from Alliant Bank. Account information is available to you 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. You can access your account from the comfort of your home, at work, or on the road.
- Get real-time account information with up-to-date account balances
- Review your account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View cleared check images
- Make your loan payment
- Update your address with ease
- Re-order checks
- Download account information to Quicken®, Microsoft®, Money, or a spreadsheet
Take the hassle out of paying your bills with Alliant Bank's Online Bill Pay. Quit worrying about stamps and last minute runs to the post office. Save time by paying your bills online.
- Pay virtually anyone in the United States from your eligible Alliant Bank checking account when it is convenient for you.
- Schedule Recurring and One Time Payments in Advance. Make sure that minimum credit card balance payment is always made on time and avoid late fees.
- Save time by paying multiple bills from the same page rather than one at a time.
- Pay bills from multiple eligible Alliant Bank checking accounts.
Simplify your business with the convenience and security of online banking cash manager!
- Security access can be granted by user, by account and by transaction type.
- Transactional limits can also be setup by user, by account and by transaction type.
- Dual control is available for all transactions-one employee sets up a transaction, and second employee authorizes the transaction.
- Complete, real-time transaction reports allow thorough monitoring of all account activity at any time.
- Payroll Direct Deposit can be set up to your employees.
- Online EFTPS tax payments
- Make ACH payments
- Request a wire transfer
- Collect amounts due from your customer via ACH transactions
Keep all of your account information secure and at your fingertips! Stop receiving paper statements in the mail and, instead, view, download and print all of your statements at once. Once you enroll through the Account Statement tab, you will receive an email alert when your statement is ready to view. Once enrolled, you can view statements from the last 18 months. Enrolling in eStatements may also make you eligible for a discount on your monthly service charge for qualified account types.
Want to eliminate daily trips to the bank by making deposits from your office? With same day credit, up to 5 pm, you can increase your efficiency and streamline check handling by utilizing Remote Deposit Capture. No trip to the bank for you! Speak with our Cash Management Specialist today.